Micro Needling Radio Frequency (Infini) is and PFA approved device used to tighten and smooth the skin. Dr. Stephen Nogan is very excited about this device which combines micro-needling with radiofrequency heat. Sullivan Centre was the first office in Ohio to offer Infini treatments, and with any skin care treatment, experience matters.
Number of Treatments
3 treatments are recommended
Face, Neck, décolletage, arms, knees
45 minutes-1.5 hours
During the treatment, patients report varying degrees of discomfort. Most individuals tolerate the procedure with just a prescriptive topical anesthetic cream and Tylenol. There may also be slight swelling, bruising and some break-out.
Infini RF is a series of treatments that work with the body’s natural healing process. We are stimulating the collagen building properties of the skin. When the microscopic needles pass through the skin, Infini RF applies heat directly to the skin’s collagen layer. Micro Needling Radio Frequency (Infini) delivers the heat directly to the dermal layer where tightening occurs.
You can expect to see changes as soon as you have the procedure done. Your body will continue to rebuild collagen for several weeks following your treatment; Final results are typically complete at 6 months. Multiple treatments will maximize results. The best results come with three separate treatments usually spaced a month or so apart. Number of recommended treatments and the scheduling of these treatments are determine by condition of skin and desired outcome.
Is Infini safe?
Infini is a very safe procedure and the FDA has approved Infini for skin tightening in the face. However, Micro Needling Radio Frequency (Infini) is also being used on other body areas with good results.
How long is downtime with Infini?
Infini Recovery is quite minimal with three to four days of visible reaction; This can be pink to red to bronze. All of this can be covered by using a mineral product. This mineral camouflage is available for purchase at Sullivan Centre. There may also be slight swelling, bruising and some break-out. Response varies per patients depending on the level of treatment and desired outcome. Sun avoidance following an Infini treatment is a must. The best sunscreen options will be discussed during your Infini appointment.
What areas can be treated with Infini Radio Frequency?
Infini with great success on the entire face, neck and chest. Some patients may choose to do a full face and neck treatment, some patients may choose to only have a focal area treated. An infini treatment can be customized to address your individual areas of concern. During your comprehensive consultation appointment we will discuss your concerns and customize a plan for you to achieve your maximum results.
You are a candidate for the Infini treatment if:
- You want to improve brown spots
- Your want to improve lines
- You want to improve deep wrinkles
- You want to improve crepe like texture
- You want to tighten tissue
- You want to improve the look of the skin around the eye area
- You want to improve the look of the skin on the upper lip
- You want to improve facial scars
- You want to improve acne scars
- You want an overall better appearance of the skin of the face, neck or chest
You are not a candidate for the Infini treatment if:
- You have a metal allergy (Infini needles are gold plated)
- You have any facial metal pins
- You have any facial implants
- You have an acute inflammatory disease (other than acne)
- Your have hemorrhagic disease
- You have an uncontrolled diabetic condition or complication
- You have any major medical complications
- You have a tendency for keloid formation (raised scarring)
- You have a cardiac pacemaker
- You have an implanter defibrillator
- You are pregnant
How do I know if Infini is the right treatment for me?
Every patient at Sullivan Centre has a comprehensive consultation appointment where all options and treatment plans are discussed. Allow us to use our expertise, experience and knowledge to direct you to the right treatment plan for you.